Sunday, 4 December 2011

Birthday Celebrations - 4th December 2011

The best thing about a December birthday is that there is never a shortage of things to do. Well into the party season, Father Christmas has been a feature of my birthday for as long as I can remember. I do find that the tinsel and sparkle of December goes quite well with anything I could ever have in mind for my birthday and today I got to spend it with my lovely family and good friend at the Christmas Event at Westgate-on-Sea. The little high street was shut and filled with stalls, lights, a mini funfair and all things Chistmassy including Ole St Nick, (although Charlie did inform me that it wasn't the real Father Christmas).


This would be the ideal place to keep Josie and Charlie


Unfortunate there wasn't an ice rink but it was quite fun in the mirror maze.


The children got their first taste of candy floss which is such a strange thing to eat.


There's nothing quite so tasty at the seaside than chips and diet coke in the beach cafe on a cold winter's afternoon especially with tinsel.


And it wouldn't be my birthday with a bit of Christmas lights spotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it