Monday, 26 December 2011

The Boxing Day Sales - 26th December 2011

Every year I go to the Boxing Day sales with my mother-in-law. Instead of presents under the tree, I get to choose all of them myself. A little materialistic, but after reusing, repurposing and refashioning for the rest of the year, my love of clothes just gets the better of me.

The extravagant purchases I was unable to live without this year:

A green blue faux fur coat from Top Shop. It was on my Christmas wish list and is very fluffy. It's got toggles, poms poms and a hood. Ideal for the snow.

A completely beautiful dress from Noa Noa that I look every time I go in for a browse. I love that shop. The dress is the perfect colour, with net, trim, an adorable style and cut.

And a little black dress in chiffon with pleats and crochet detail shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it