Sunday, 25 December 2011

Christmas Day in pictures - 25th December 2011




 12.15am peaceful, quiet and only just Christmas.



06.30am after an hour and a half of whispering, rustling, holes being discovered in the wrapping, presents mysteriously falling out of the paper completely by themselves and small children being retrieved from under the tree...


they were finally allowed to open their stockings


07.30am opening the presents under the tree

Herbie tried to get chocolate coins out of Charlie's tin


Lovely happy children

09.00am croissants for breakfast


10.30 am collecting my prize cabbage from the allotment


and checking on my January Kings


12.30pm setting the table



2.00pm Christmas dinner

3.00pm a walk by the river

Merry Christmas Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it