Saturday, 18 August 2012

What we did...Summer Holidays 2012 Day 29

I like the hot weather, it can't really ever be too hot for me and today was perfect. If I woke up tomorrow and it was this morning again forever, I would be delighted. Before Mum left for home, we just did a bit more crafting.


This is Mum's rather fabulous Lego garden hairclip.

There is a little over a week until I have to go back to work so after I dropped Mum at the train station, I had a complete day off, pottering around in the garden. The light, colours and temperature were all glorious and I was truly happy out there with my flowers, plants and crocheted granny squares.




I never tire of the exquisite hot and spicy colouring of nasturtiums.




I love the blue green of the leaves.




I don't believe that there is a hue of hydrangea that I don't like. They have such an old fashioned and refined beauty, their dignity and grace remind of wise old ladies.




And in contrast, dahlias are just such complete show offs with their outrageously bold colours and over-sized bloom, I can't get enough of them.




The most fun of all though was watching Charlie trying to dodge the hosepipe and squealing with laughter each time he got caught in the spray.

I would love it if you could leave a comment. Please give it a go, I'm working on making it easier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it