Friday, 24 August 2012

What we did...Summer Holidays 2012 Day 35

As the end of the summer holidays approaches for me, I am feeling just a touch of fun making fatigue. I am of course hugely grateful to have two adorable children to share the summer with but just as we sometimes need a break from work to recharge our batteries, I do think that I might need a rest from the boy who is showing signs of spoilt brat syndrome and the girl who keeps getting rashes of boredom. Not wishing to complain, but doing it anyway, there is nothing more irritating than taking children out for the afternoon, like yesterday and them not being one tiny bit grateful, pestering for plastic junk from the shop and moaning about not being bought an ice-cream. So for anyone who has also noticed that their purse is much lighter and is secretly looking forward to doing housework without help, here are my dahlias.








Ahh that's better already



 I would love it if you could leave a comment. Please give it a go, I'm working on making it easier

1 comment:

  1. i was grateful i just didn't say

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it