Tuesday, 2 December 2014

2nd December

I will endeavour to remain optimistic but I have my doubts. It could quite easily be a picture postcard white Christmas but just incase, Charlie and I have made our own pompom snowballs.

 

There's the old fashioned method of using card but pompom makers really do make life so much easier.

We took it in turns to wrap the yarn around each half, once we'd wrangled it off the dog, because Charlie found the edges a bit tricky. As a sheep dog, Sherlock certainly takes his role seriously and is a serial yarn stealer.

Charlie now has two fluffy pompom snowballs as part of his Christmas display.

And I have a small pile growing on my bedroom mantlepiece, ready for some very important decorating business in a couple of weeks time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it