Tuesday, 8 March 2011

To do - Knit a Royal Wedding

I think that a lot of my knitting projects have been beyond my skills but I would love to be able to Knit a Royal Wedding and how sad to think that this is likely to be my only opportunity to undertaked such a fantastical task. Prince William will be the King of my Grandchildren's generation and what greater crazy old lady heirloom could I bequeathe to them, especially as he bears a stricking resemblance to my brother.











This is neither Prince William nor my brother.

Inspiration and ideas completely stolen from the wonderful book 'Knit your own Royal Wedding' by Fiona Goble.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea, I'd love to knit!

    This link has nothing to do with this post of yours, but I noticed that you like making things and this site is quite nice: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it