Monday, 18 March 2013

Cluck, cluck

Chick, chick, chick, chick, chicken,

Lay a little egg for me!

Chick, chick, chick, chick, chicken,
I want one for my tea,
I haven’t had an egg since Easter,
And now it’s half past three,
So, chick, chick, chick, chick, chicken,
Lay a little egg for me!
 
 
 
My little crochet chicks are ready for the WI shopping night on Wednesday and I like them so much that I am rather hoping that they don't sell and I get to keep them. That can only be a good thing and I must say that there is nothing quite as cheerful as yellow.

And if you want to make your own, I found the pattern here








4 comments:

  1. Checking the comment box

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to open in safari to comment from an iPad

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute, so trying that pattern out when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy. To be honest, I didn't really follow the pattern properly so I'd love to see yours if you do get a chance

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it