Sunday, 7 April 2013

First allotment tea 2013

At last the sun is out. It's not sunbathing weather but it isn't snowing so for the first time this year, I managed to get up to the allotment. I have a couple of rather good reasons for not having dug my way through the early part of 2013. Firstly I went swanning off to Australia, sunning myself on the beach and having a rather fabulous time. Next we moved house which kept me busy for a few weeks. The allotment pretty much looked after itself though and leeks, kale and chard were all ready to be picked this afternoon.

Perfect for a really simple and delicious recipe. Just chop up all the veg and sauté it in a wok.
Serve with a sprinkling of grated cheddar and a cold beer.
 

 

2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it