Monday, 6 June 2011

The Garden Shed

I once stumbled upon a competition for garden sheds, but have no idea where, however I think that I finally have a shed worthy of entrance into a competition. It might have even been a book about garden sheds. Although we do have quite a tiny house with a really rather small garden, we do have out buildings, consisting of a rusty corrugated iron garage, a ramshackle potting shed which doubles as my brewery for elderflower and rhubarb champagne and the toy shed. All three are full of interesting and exciting things, are used frequently and loved by all of us.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it