Friday, 3 December 2010

Snow Days

Nothing changes the world like snow. It makes the ordinary extraordinary. I could just walk around in the snow for hours if it wasn't just so cold. Yesterday I stood in the garden and watched the snow and it was silent, beautiful and silent. I love the way that snow slows down the world and pretty much brings public transport to a stand still. I know that is probably quite irritating for a lot of people, but I like everyone being at home because it's snowing. Snow makes the world shimmer and shine. I'm now dreaming of a white Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it