Friday, 18 February 2011

Fabric fix

I knew that I hadn't written my blog for a few days, but time seems to be  flying since I went back to work. My time is no longer my own and sometimes the only chance I get to look at fabric is when I receive an email of the a new collection. I don't even believe that I have bought any fabric either other than a vintage brown, blue and cream print skirt. Sometimes colour cheers me up, sometimes art, often flowers and I love dance. There isn't a day goes by that I don't think about the weather and the approach of spring, but I think the best way to lift my spirits after a week filled with highs and lows, is a small fabric fix and a cup of green tea.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it