My first giveaway I have learnt so much about blogging in such a short space of time, but what seems strikingly obvious is how important your readers are. One of the other things I noted is, the generosity of the bloggers with their giveaways. Everyone likes to get something for nothing, it is always quite exciting to be a winner and what better way to keep and increase your readership. What's even better is, that I get to make up the rules. So I am very pleased to announce my first giveaway. This is it. It is a glass paperweight that I made today using some scrap material from my quilt, a charity shop treasure and one of my favourite new discoveries - Mod Podge How I made it Materials * A glass tile (I found this one in the 50p basket in a charity shop yesterday) *Some totally gorgeous fabric - this is Kaffe Fassett Fabric - Milliefiore - Red * Sparkle Mod Podge It was really quite simple after I had found all the materials. I measured and cut the fabric to the sam...
Looks fab Susie ! Well done you ! x
ReplyDelete