Thursday, 6 December 2012

D is for decoration

The day that D featured in our advent mystery challenge was also my birthday. I would love to say that I did not post on that day because I was far too busy doing fabulous birthday related treats but this was sadly not the case. I went to work was sick and then spent the rest of the day feeling very unwell. I managed to drag myself out of bed to decorate the tree, which is also a favourite birthday treat. The longer you spend together as a family, the more delightful decorations you gather. It is such a trip down memory lane opening them all up. I love decorations, and putting up the tree and making the house look Christmassy. I may have to post again about decorations when I am feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it