Friday, 17 August 2012

What we did...Summer Holidays 2012 Day 28

Inspired by our trip to Broadstairs Folk Festival yesterday, we had our own festival today at home in the garden. It was another glorious sunny day with proper summer holiday temperatures, blue sky and blazing sun. We set up the teepee and the umbrella for shade and plenty of fun crafty activities for a relaxed day in the garden.

 The children designed their own temporary tattoos.

We made some Lego jewellery.


Shrunk some shrinky dinks


And the caterpillars continue to grow


I would love it if you could leave a comment. Please give it a go, I'm working on making it easier

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of cool fun - can I come to your house and play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun, my mum was staying with us so I always like to make that little extra effort to make each day memorable

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it