Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Christmas cards - 13th December 2011

Now that Charlie can write his name, he wants to write in his own Christmas cards to all his little friends which is quite a task for someone so new to writing. He was also very keen to write a letter to Santa so that the elves could get to work on the presents he wants. We ended up compromising and I wrote his friends' names and he signed the cards and also put a kiss on the front of the envelopes. As ever we disagreed on where to address his letter to Santa, he is convinced it is the South Pole but I am still trying to persuade him that it's the North Pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to make a comment, it really brightens my day and everyone loves getting a little bit of feedback. If you are viewing my blog through Facebook on an iPad, then you need to open my blog in Safari to comment....such a pain but I can't work out any other way to do it